(Humanoid Control v4 preview)
A new way to explore the virtual world. Browse internet sites with your Humanoid Visitor or build sites for others.
- Open for anybody who knows how to use Unity
- No privacy sensitive information is collected
- No programming required
- Start creating sites for free using Pawn Control v4 (to be released)
- Develop you own personal humanoid:
- Obtain new avatars
- Collect possessions
- Maintain your favourite sites
- Go to sites together with your friends
- For free
Humanoid Sites are still in Alpha test stage, so:
- It still may contain bugs
- No all features are included yet
- We are open for you feedback!
For more interactive information about this, see the forum.
Get your Humanoid Visitor here
Other platforms and the SDK will follow later.
The following controller input can be used (depending on the controller type);
|Left thumb stick||walk around|
|Right touchpad press||Interaction pointer, will click objects when released|
|Grip button||Pointing hand pose|
|Trigger button||Closed hand|
|Left Menu button||Open menu|
|Right ‘A’ button||Interaction pointer, use Trigger button to click on objects|
The menu has the following options
|Home||Go to you home site (currently fixed to passervr.com/sites/start)|
|Sites||Your favourite sites|
|Possessions||Your possessions (including avatars)|
|Calibrate||Calibrate the Humanoid to yourself|
|Exit||Quit the application|
The following demo sites are currently available on passervr.com:
A start site with three columns:
- A trophy which you can add to your possessions
- A list of links to the other demo sites
- A gun clip which you can add to your possessions
A testing scene for grabbing objects with different properties
Shoot the blocks on the wall using the gun or pump-action shotgun.
The gun will need a gun clip attached to work.
The shotgun should be grabbed two-handed and the slider should be pulled back to reload a new bullet.
A place where you can (pretend to) drink coffee with other humanoids.
This is a multiplayer site, so when more people come to this site at the same time, they will see each other (no voice chat yet though).
A place where you can try new avatars. You can put them on by moving into them using walking or teleporting using the interaction pointer.
When you have changed the avatar, it will automatically be added to your possessions so you van change them again at a later time.